Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm virtually here




My name is Roxana and I'm a Mom to three little girls, aged 4 1/2, 2, and 5 months. You wonder what time I might have left for painting pursuits, I do try to sneak in a little stroke of paint here and there. Life is not as simple as it seems though, for my oldest daughter just received a heart transplant in April of this year...

Where to begin I wonder if God asked that out loud in the beginning... We are just adjusting to family life once again after a long hospitalization for my Daughter Michaela. She received a new heart in April of this year. I can’t say that this has been the smoothest year, but at least we have our daughter and her little sisters with us. Now as for painting, that has been a challenge over the past four years altogether. I'm starting a series of abstract landscapes 48" X 60" and it sure has been hard to keep little toddler hands from wanting to help Mommy paint. This one on the right is an old one that I love to pick at here and then. It's called DRAINAGE TUBES WITH MITOCHONDRIA COLONY. Having removed the cobwebs, I am once again eager to work on this one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment